The following information is provided by Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Eagle River. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Lincoln Energy Partners retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC for the divestiture of mineral interests across the Denver-Julesburg (D-J), Powder River, Williston and the Permian's Delaware basins.
The offering includes assets in Colorado, North Dakota, Texas and Wyoming.
- About 24,650 net royalty acres diversified across five active plays (57% HBP)
- 945 producing wells provide low-risk and stable cash flow profile
- About 300 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) net production (57% Oil)
- About $182,800 monthly net cash flow (six-month average)
- Significant remaining reserves across all Basins with stacked pay potential
- More than 150 new wells drilled per year on Seller's assets since 2017 demonstrating significant activity
- Highly probable near-term development and associated cash flow uplift with 220 DUC and 1,516 Permitted Wells
- Active portfolio operators include Occidental Petroleum Corp., PDC Energy Inc., Extraction Oil and Gas Inc., Chesapeake Energy Inc., Noble Energy Inc. and others
- Portfolio operators actively permitting and drilling with 151 of 322 active drilling rigs in the Basins
Bids are due March 12. Virtual data room available starting Feb. 11. The transaction is expected to have a Jan. 1 effective date.