The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Wheat Energy Partners LLC retained EnergyNet to exclusively market a ready-to-drill position within the Delaware Basin in Reeves County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 30.
- 2,034.072 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% Gross Working Interest / Delivering a 75.00% Net Revenue Interest on all Leases
- Four Permits on Subject Acreage
- Three Offset Rigs
- 765 Offset Permits
- 323 Active | 8 Drilled | 155 Drilling/DUC | 66 Completed | 213 Permitted
- 1,459 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Anadarko E&P Onshore LLC, BP America Production Co., Chevron U.S.A. Inc., Concho Resources Inc., Noble Energy Inc. and OXY USA Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Sept. 30. Effective date of sale is Oct. 15.
For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Ventana Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of nonoperated properties located primarily in the Delaware Basin.
323 Exploration retained EnergyNet for the sale of more than 12,000 net leasehold acres in West Texas through a sealed-bid offering.
Nichols Brothers retained Continental Energy Advisors for the sale of operated assets in New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas as part of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.