The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Periscope 23 LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale a Delaware Basin asset package in Pecos County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering closing Feb. 26
- 100.00% Working Interest / 75.00% Net Revenue Interest in 20 Wells:
- 10 Producing Wells | Two Saltwater Disposals | Two Water Wells | Six Shut-In Wells
- Nine-Month Average Net Income: $193,925 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 250 barrels per day of Oil and 473,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- About 12,640.00 Net Contiguous HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Feb. 26. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Texas Railroad Commission, which has the authority to mandate production curbs in the state, will consider next week a proposal to require larger oil producers to cut output by 20% beginning May 1.
Marathon Oil will continue work to optimize its development plans in the Bakken and Eagle Ford Shale, but now plan to take “frac holidays” in both plays during the second quarter, CEO Lee Tillman says.
Replacement production dynamics signal hope.