The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Periscope 23 LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale a Delaware Basin asset package in Pecos County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering closing Feb. 26
- 100.00% Working Interest / 75.00% Net Revenue Interest in 20 Wells:
- 10 Producing Wells | Two Saltwater Disposals | Two Water Wells | Six Shut-In Wells
- Nine-Month Average Net Income: $193,925 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 250 barrels per day of Oil and 473,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- About 12,640.00 Net Contiguous HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Feb. 26. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.