The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bursake LLC, McAnso LLC and Hayes L&P LP retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of Permian Basin assets in southeastern New Mexico with bids due June 6.
The offer comprises nonoperated working interest properties within the Delaware Basin in Lea and Eddy counties, N.M.
- 3,374 Gross (619 Net) Acres
- Next 12-Month net production (Proved Developed Producing + Permits): 278 barrels of oil equivalent per day
- Proven Delaware Basin E&Ps
- Chisholm Energy Holdings LLC, Centennial Resource Development Inc. and Mewbourne Oil Co. Inc.
- Near-term development
- 15 active permits
- 400 remaining drilling locations
U.S. pipeline operator Plains All American Pipeline LP expects to begin partial service on its 670,000-barrel-per-day (bbl/d) Cactus II pipeline next week, CEO Willie Chiang said on Aug. 6.
New projects will total $170 in improvements to Pasadena and Galena Park terminals.
Gathering records have been set on the Arrow system in the Bakken.