The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bursake LLC, McAnso LLC and Hayes L&P LP retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of Permian Basin assets in southeastern New Mexico with bids due June 6.
The offer comprises nonoperated working interest properties within the Delaware Basin in Lea and Eddy counties, N.M.
- 3,374 Gross (619 Net) Acres
- Next 12-Month net production (Proved Developed Producing + Permits): 278 barrels of oil equivalent per day
- Proven Delaware Basin E&Ps
- Chisholm Energy Holdings LLC, Centennial Resource Development Inc. and Mewbourne Oil Co. Inc.
- Near-term development
- 15 active permits
- 400 remaining drilling locations
An affiliate of BP retained EnergyNet as its exclusive adviser for the sale of Powder River Basin properties in Wyoming through a sealed-bid offering closing May 16.
Fairway Resources III retained PetroDivest Advisors for the sale of Midcontinent leasehold across the Western Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma with bids due June 26.
Grey Rock Commodore retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its core Bakken/Three Forks mineral position with bids due June 11