The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Robinson Minerals has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its minerals located in the core of the Delaware Basin in Loving County, Texas.
- 525 Net Royalty Acres in Loving County, Texas
- 98% located in the State Line Area operated by WPX
- Four Driling Spacing Units (DSUs)
- Established production and Cash Flow from 26 proved developed producing wells
- Significant near-term development:
- Five active permits
- Two active WPX rigs in adjacent units
- Projected 2020 cash flow of about $1.6 million
Bids are due Nov. 20. The virtual data room is open.
Brouilette is seeking confirmation to replace Perry as energy secretary.
A modeling suite addresses key knowledge gaps to improve the prediction and evaluation of offshore systems for improved spill prevention and more.
Demand from IMO 2020, a crazy-productive Permian and a midstream sector scampering to keep up will combine to fuel a red-hot industry in 2019.