The following information is provided by Detring Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Detring Energy Advisors. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Double Eagle Royalty LP is offering for sale its oil and gas mineral and royalty interests located throughout the core of the Delaware Basin. Double Eagle has retained Detring Energy Advisors as its exclusive advisor relating to the transaction.
The assets offer an attractive opportunity to acquire a sizable footprint in the highest-returning basin in the Lower 48, with near-term cash flow poised to substantially increase from ~45 hz producers and ~35 hz wells in-progress/permits. 35 hz rigs are currently running within 2 miles of the properties.
- ~2,556 Net Royalty Acres (Normalized to 1/8 Royalty)
- County Split: 46% Reeves, 17% Ward, 14% Winkler, 9% Pecos, 8% Culberson, 6% Loving
- ~$1MM Annual Net Cash Flow
- ~90 boe/d net production
- 85 active producers (43 Hz / 42 Vt)
- Cash Flow Poised to Increase with Substantial Near-Term Hz Development
- 14 hz wells in-progress (0.6% RI)
- 20 hz permits (avg. 0.8% RI)
- 35 hz rigs running within 2 miles of Double Eagle properties
- Assets Located in the Most Active & Economic Basin in the U.S.
- >200 hz rigs currently running in the Delaware Basin
- Operators currently developing 30+ hz wells per section, with 200+ MMBo/sec OOIP across the prolific Wolfcamp & Bone Spring horizons and EUR’s reliably exceeding 1.5 MMBoe
- Superior economics (100+% ROR) continue to attract substantial capital in the current pricing environment
- Evaluation materials available via the Virtual Data Room (VDR) on Jan. 29
- Data room presentations available upon request
- Proposals due on Feb. 21
Please contact Melinda Faust to request VDR access, schedule a presentation, or learn more about this opportunity.
Superior Drilling Products Exploring ‘Strategic Alternatives’
2023-05-23 - Superior Drilling Products retained Piper Sandler as a financial adviser to investigate strategic alternatives such as possible acquisitions and divestitures.
Energy Transfer to Acquire Permian’s Lotus Midstream for $1.45 Billion
2023-03-27 - Energy Transfer’s acquisition of Lotus Midstream’s infrastructure includes the Centurion Pipeline and adds about 3,000 miles of crude gathering and transportation pipelines that extend from New Mexico across the Permian Basin of West Texas to Cushing, Oklahoma.
Marketed: Ring Energy Operated Northwest Shelf Opportunity
2023-05-17 - Ring Energy retained PetroDivest Advisors to assist in the sale of its operated oil and gas leasehold in Lea County, New Mexico.
US Energy Buys $225 Million Stake in Midland Basin’s Mascot Project
2023-04-28 - U.S. Energy Development Corp. acquired a 25% working interest in the Midland Basin’s Mascot Project, which include at least 50 undeveloped well locations.
A&D Minute: International Players Take Interest in US Shale [WATCH]
2023-03-29 - Also in this week’s A&D Minute, Super Energy Services considers potential merger acquisitions and CorEnergy plans to sell two natural gas midstream systems.