The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Council Oak Resources LLC retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Arkoma Basin nonoperated leasehold and minerals.
The offering includes assets located in Hughes, Okfuskee and Okmulgee counties, Okla.
- Total Net Acres: 37,192
- HBP Net Acres: 11,179
- Minerals are included
- Operation potential in 50 sections
- Acreage position has 41 active wells
- Over 75% of expiring leases have options to extend
- Cost to extend less than $750 per net acre
Production and Cash Flow:
- Current Averages
- Net NGL - 64 barrels per day (bbl/d)
- Net Gas - 550,000 cubic feet per day
- Net Oil - 10 bbl/d
- Net monthly cash flow forecast for September 2019 - $68,173
- Woodford production has high British Thermal Unit content
- Structure allows multi-unit horizontal development
- Stacked play potential
- Mississippian Caney Shale
- Mayes Lime
- Woodford Shale
- Hunton Limestone
- Cromwell Sands
Bids are due by Oct. 24. Meagher said the transaction will have a Sept. 1 effective date with closing expected by Nov. 21.
Goodrich Petroleum President and COO Rob Turnham discusses the strategy behind the Houston-based company’s 100% natural gas-weighted position and how the Haynesville Shale’s location helps make that successful.
In conjunction with Greenlee’s retirement, Linda DuCharme was appointed as his successor while also retaining her current position as president of ExxonMobil Upstream Integrated Solutions Co.
Other U.S. Gulf operators, including Chevron, Exxon Mobil, BHP, Shell and Hess, said June 3 they are monitoring the storm but have not evacuated workers so far.