The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
A private seller has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of minerals in the core of the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas through an offering closing Aug. 16.
The offering includes certain mineral and royalty interests located in Karnes, DeWitt and Gonzales counties, Texas.
- 472 net royalty acres (65% of which is located in Karnes)
- Strong development cadence across the position with an average of four spuds per month over the last two years
- Next 12-month cash flow: $2.3 million
- Near-term cash flow growth from 25 drilled but uncompleted wells and 18 permits
- Key operators include ConocoPhillips Co., EOG Resources Inc., BP Plc and Devon Energy Corp.
Talking to analysts and journalists, executives said they may sell parts of the Marlim oil field, one of Brazil’s largest, as well as its majority stake in the smaller Papa-Terra Field.
Some companies are showing interest in the Potiguar Basin as Petrobras looks to sell some onshore blocks in the basin.
Forty British companies came to the South American country in order to reinforce networking and business expansion.