The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
A private seller has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of minerals in the core of the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas through an offering closing Aug. 16.
The offering includes certain mineral and royalty interests located in Karnes, DeWitt and Gonzales counties, Texas.
- 472 net royalty acres (65% of which is located in Karnes)
- Strong development cadence across the position with an average of four spuds per month over the last two years
- Next 12-month cash flow: $2.3 million
- Near-term cash flow growth from 25 drilled but uncompleted wells and 18 permits
- Key operators include ConocoPhillips Co., EOG Resources Inc., BP Plc and Devon Energy Corp.
The parties must now renegotiate a deal that would transfer Breitburn's Permian reserves to investors including Elliott and WL Ross through their participation in a $775 million rights offering.
Sustained lower oil prices may lead to Permian consolidation, the return of tough times to other shale plays and U.S. E&Ps helping rebalance global inventories.
A big crowd turned out for an afternoon honoring industry leaders representing all facets of the energy sector.