The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Clear Creek Resource Partners Holdings LLC retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of nonoperated production and operated/nonoperated leasehold in the Fairway, Hereford and East Pony development areas of Wyoming's Laramie County and Weld County in Colorado. Primary operator is EOG Resources Inc.
- $413,000 per month net cash flow in November 2019
- 331 Net bbl/d of Oil, 245,000 Net cubic feet per day of Gas and 36 bbl/d of NGL
- 5,772.2 net acres including 300 net mineral acres
- Interests in 37 producing wells with 15% average working interest
- Primary operator EOG Resources has one rig running
- 152 2-Mile Proved Undeveloped locations identified
- Numerous wells with EURs greater than 500,000 boe
Bids are due March 24. The transaction is expected to close May 29 with a March 1 effective date.
Groups want the organization to align its June report with Paris accord goal.
If the increase is a one-off, it won’t affect a market that is quickly rebalancing.
Details of the proposal were not available. A spokesman for ONRR said the agency “does not comment on draft rules prior to their publication.”