The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Cimarex Energy Co. is considering the sale of certain Midcontinent oil and gas properties and related infrastructure in Oklahoma and Texas and has engaged Meagher Energy Advisors Inc. as its exclusive financial and technical adviser.
- Opportunity to acquire shallow decline, diversified assets comprised of predominantly operated vertical gas wells
- Long life assets with 192 Bcfe in PDP reserves representing an 11-year R/P ratio
- Trailing 12-Month average net production of 47.8 MMcfe/d (75% Gas)
- Estimated January operating EBITDA of $2.04 million and 2021 forecast total cashflow of $23.1 million
- Two gas processing plants and associated gathering systems with an estimated January EBITDA of $401,389 and 2021 forecast total cashflow of $6.5 million
- Over 200,000 net leasehold acres and more than 4,000 net mineral acres
A U.S. appeals court on March 28 supported a lower court’s finding that Italian oil producer Eni SpA breached a contract with offshore drilling contractor Transocean Ltd., but voided a $160 million damages award.
Oil firms Equinor and Rosneft expect to extract some 250 million barrels of oil and 23 billion cubic meters of gas during the first part of the development of the Severo-Komsomolskoye oilfield in Russia, Equinor said on Dec. 23.
Repsol will still hold a 51% stake in the block after the deal.