The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Chisholm Exploration Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin asset located in Nolan County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering.
- 100.00% Working Interest / 78.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Live Oak Lease:
- Two Producing Wells
- 100.00% Working Interest / 74.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Enexco Lease:
- Four Producing Wells
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $26,067 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 65 barrels per day of Oil and 51,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- 520.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. April 24. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Apache retained Meagher Energy Advisors for a cash and carry farm-in opportunity across its 100,000 net acre position within the Powder River Basin.
The project is bolstered by Shell’s global LNG prominence and Energy Transfer’s extensive pipeline network.