The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Chisholm Exploration Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin asset located in Nolan County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering.
- 100.00% Working Interest / 78.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Live Oak Lease:
- Two Producing Wells
- 100.00% Working Interest / 74.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Enexco Lease:
- Four Producing Wells
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $26,067 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 65 barrels per day of Oil and 51,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- 520.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. April 24. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
BHP Billiton Petroleum (Deepwater) Inc. had the highest bid of the day at $22.5 million for Green Canyon block 124.
The new United Conservative Party government doubled an exemption threshold in the curtailment policy to 20,000 barrels per day, eliminating constraints on 13 companies whose output falls below that level.
The minister, Tarek al-Molla, said in a statement that the current production level was reached four months ahead of schedule. There are now 12 wells in production in the field, the statement said.