The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Chisholm Exploration Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin asset located in Nolan County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering.
- 100.00% Working Interest / 78.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Live Oak Lease:
- Two Producing Wells
- 100.00% Working Interest / 74.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Enexco Lease:
- Four Producing Wells
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $26,067 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 65 barrels per day of Oil and 51,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- 520.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. April 24. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Samson Resources II retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin oil and gas properties through a sealed-bid offering closing June 24.
Maverick Natural Resources retained PetroDivest for the sale of producing properties located within the Permian's Central Basin Platform in Andrews and Ector Counties, Texas.
Fairway Resources III retained PetroDivest Advisors for the sale of Midcontinent leasehold across the Western Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma with bids due June 26.