The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Chisholm Exploration Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin asset located in Nolan County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering.
- 100.00% Working Interest / 78.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Live Oak Lease:
- Two Producing Wells
- 100.00% Working Interest / 74.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Enexco Lease:
- Four Producing Wells
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $26,067 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 65 barrels per day of Oil and 51,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- 520.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. April 24. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The gloomy forecast will falter if COVID-19 passes quickly and the global economy recovers its appetite for hydrocarbons.
The U.S. Department of Energy has withdrawn a solicitation to purchase oil for the Strategic Petroleum Reserve citing a lack of certainty around funding.
Second-wave and modular LNG enter the picture, as do big plants in British Columbia.