The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An affiliate of Chevron Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Delaware Basin unconventional package through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 26.
The offering comprises of certain Chevron U.S.A. Inc. oil and gas properties in Ward County, Texas. According to EnergyNet, the assets include favorable working and net revenue interests and an opportunity for long lateral development.
- Large shale resource with long lateral development opportunity:
- 3,203.5 Gross (2,792.90 Net) HBP Leasehold Acres, 7.93 Surface Lease Acres
- Contiguous acreage, well positioned for extended lateral (two-mile) horizontal development
- Favorable Working Interest/Net Revenue Interest:
- 100% Working Interest on 3.5 of the five sections
- 92.89% Working Interest / 78.35% Net Revenue Interest - Weighted Average
- 84.35% Net Revenue Interest Total 8/8ths basis Weighted Average
- Operator of legacy vertical production
- 21 Producing Wells in Cherry Canyon, Atoka, Fusselman, Mississippian and Wolfcamp formations; One Saltwater Disposal
- $19,018 per month Average Net Income past 12-Months
- Highly active drilling and permitting activity in Wolfcamp and Bone Spring Formations
The transaction is expected to have a Nov. 1 effective date, EnergyNet said.
The data room is open. Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Sept. 26. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Chris Atherton, EnergyNet CEO, at Chris.Atherton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-09-15 - Eversource Energy announced on Sept. 15 a regular quarterly dividend of $0.675 per share.
2023-10-09 - The Phillips 66 dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to shareholders on record as of Nov. 17.
2023-11-17 - Granite Ridge’s dividend is payable on Dec. 15 to shareholders of record by Dec. 1.
2023-10-06 - Murphy Oil’s cash dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to stockholders on record as of Nov. 13.
2023-11-05 - Enerplus Corp.’s quarterly dividend of US$0.06 per share is payable on Dec. 15.