The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An affiliate of Chaparral Energy Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a northern Anadarko Basin opportunity through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 4.
The offering includes operations, nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interests (ORRI) in more than 200 wells located in multiple Oklahoma counties.
- Operated Working Interest in the Wellbores of 104 Wells:
- 100.00% to 13.125% Working Interest / 87.50% to 10.37712% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional 6.72448% to 0.17266% ORRI in 35 Wells
- Three Wells Completed in Multiple Formations
- 38 Producing Wells | Eight Saltwater Disposal Wells | One Water Supply Well | 55 Non-Producing Wells | Two Plugged and Abandoned Wells
- Nonoperated Working Interest in the Wellbores of 95 Wells:
- 50.00% to 0.004313% Working Interest / 43.75% to 0.003623% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional 4.04947% to 0.056372% ORRI in Eight Wells
- The Foster, L.A. #2-21 is Completed in Multiple Zones
- 58 Producing Wells | 33 Non-Producing Wells | Two Shut-In Wells | One Plugged and Abandoned Well | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Select Operators include Chesapeake Operating LLC, Devon Energy Production Co. LP, Riviera Operating LLC and Sandridge Exploration & Production LLC
- ORRI in the Wellbores of Seven Wells:
- 3.125% to 0.016382% ORRI
- Five Producing Wells | Two Non-Producing Wells
- Operators include BRG Petroleum LLC, Chesapeake Operating LLC, Cimarex Energy Co. and Riviera Operating LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 24.406 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 537 barrels per day of Oil
- 10-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $54,495 per Month
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Oct. 4. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-09-28 - Chad Zamarin, Williams Cos.' executive vice president of corporate strategic development, discusses the midstream company’s move into carbon capture and storage, NextGen Gas and the need for pipeline permit reform.
2023-08-27 - From the outset Clearfork Midstream LLC’s acquisition of Azure Midstream in 2022, the goal was a rapid expansion to meet the needs of the Haynesville Shale as a source of global LNG supply.
2023-08-01 - CEO Jesse Arenivas takes EnLink Midstream to first-mover status with a pipeline of carbon capture and sequestration projects.
2023-07-11 - Permian midstream mismatch has consequences for the ESG-minded oil and gas industry.
2023-07-20 - Kinder Morgan is investing in new natural gas and low-carbon projects while the midstream company faces headwinds from low commodity prices.