The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Cascade Acquisition Partners LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of an 880-well package with assets located throughout Kansas through an auction closing Aug. 27.
The offering comprises both overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and royalty interest in various counties in Kansas. Operators include Linn Energy Inc., Merit Energy Co., River Rock Operating LLC and Scout Energy Management LLC.
- 20.3125% to 0.013497% ORRI in 713 Wells:
- 658 Producing Wells | 55 Non-Producing Wells
- 10.9375% to 0.004395% Royalty Interest in 167 Wells:
- Six Wells Include Additional ORRI
- 145 Producing Wells | 22 Non-Producing Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 787 barrels per day of Oil and 12.784 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 10-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $13,252 per Month
Bids are due by 3:20 p.m. CDT Aug. 27. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Husky, the operator and majority owner of the White Rose Field, said it expects production there to ramp up to about 20,000 barrels per day after the start-up.
Producers completed 5,749 wells in Texas from January to July versus 6,514 in the same period last year, the Railroad Commission of Texas said on Aug. 16.
Companies added six oil rigs in the week to Aug. 16, the biggest increase since April, bringing the total count to 770, Baker Hughes, a GE company, said in its weekly report.