The following information is provided by BMO Capital Markets Corp. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BMO Capital Markets. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Caerus Operating LLC and its subsidiary, Grand Valley Mineral Company LLC, retained BMO Capital Markets for the sale of select producing mineral interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) within the Piceance Basin in Colorado.
- Opportunity to acquire about 4,150 developed mineral acres in the Piceance Basin located in Garfield County, Colo.
- Offering includes mineral interest and ORRI in the areas of interest: East Fork, Battlement Mesa and Mamm Creek
- Properties include an ORRI in about 1,650 wells
- All assets are HBP
- Future acquisition opportunities are expected as the company owns about 45,000 net mineral acres in the basin and is actively acquiring and developing additional interests
- About 4 million cubic feet equivalent per day (95% gas) fourth-quarter 2019E net production from more than 2,200 gross producing wells
- Fourth-quarter 2019E annualized cash flow of more than $3 million
Caerus is a leading operator with a history of acquisitions and development of working interest and mineral interests in the Piceance Basin, BMO noted in a teaser of the package.
The virtual data room is available. Contact Chelsea Neville at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-546-9703 for information.
PE-backed Bison Oil & Gas is set to accelerate development of its D-J Basin operations through a new loan provided by global alternative investment firm Värde Partners.
Apache, one of the largest operators in the Permian Basin, is looking to narrow its footprint in the basin through a full exit from the Eastern Shelf.
Aurex Energy signed a letter of intent for the JV with an undisclosed private company to rework a number of natural gas wells located in the Barnett Shale.