The following information is provided by BMO Capital Markets Corp. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BMO Capital Markets. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Caerus Operating LLC and its subsidiary, Grand Valley Mineral Company LLC, retained BMO Capital Markets for the sale of select producing mineral interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) within the Piceance Basin in Colorado.
- Opportunity to acquire about 4,150 developed mineral acres in the Piceance Basin located in Garfield County, Colo.
- Offering includes mineral interest and ORRI in the areas of interest: East Fork, Battlement Mesa and Mamm Creek
- Properties include an ORRI in about 1,650 wells
- All assets are HBP
- Future acquisition opportunities are expected as the company owns about 45,000 net mineral acres in the basin and is actively acquiring and developing additional interests
- About 4 million cubic feet equivalent per day (95% gas) fourth-quarter 2019E net production from more than 2,200 gross producing wells
- Fourth-quarter 2019E annualized cash flow of more than $3 million
Caerus is a leading operator with a history of acquisitions and development of working interest and mineral interests in the Piceance Basin, BMO noted in a teaser of the package.
The virtual data room is available. Contact Chelsea Neville at email@example.com or 713-546-9703 for information.
US Mineral Exchange has been retained for the sale of Permian Basin royalties in Reeves County, Texas, operated by an affiliate of Diamondback Energy Inc.
Munich Minerals and Royalty and Majestic Minerals and Royalty retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of mineral properties located in the Midland and Delaware basins within the Permian.
Siltstone Resources retained BMO Capital Markets for the sale of certain mineral and royalty interests in Appalachia within the core of the Utica, Marcellus and Upper Devonian.