The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Caddo Minerals Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a producing minerals and royalties package in the Texas Panhandle in Hemphill County through an auction closing Dec. 5.
- 0.933513% to 0.065537% Royalty Interest in 42 Horizontal Wells
- 41 Producing Wells | One Non-Producing Well
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 1,453 barrels per day of Oil and 21.116 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 10-Month Average Net Income: $31,228 per Month
- Operator: Tecolote Energy Operating LLC
Bids are due by 1:55 p.m. CST Dec. 5. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.