The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Caddo Minerals Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a producing minerals and royalties package in the Texas Panhandle in Hemphill County through an auction closing Dec. 5.
- 0.933513% to 0.065537% Royalty Interest in 42 Horizontal Wells
- 41 Producing Wells | One Non-Producing Well
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 1,453 barrels per day of Oil and 21.116 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 10-Month Average Net Income: $31,228 per Month
- Operator: Tecolote Energy Operating LLC
Bids are due by 1:55 p.m. CST Dec. 5. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
In this special section, E&P highlights the latest technologies from more than 30 companies, showcasing how these tools are used for developing shale resources and how companies will benefit from the application of these advanced tools on their operations.
Recovering more for less is the ultimate goal for operators and service companies.
Drilling requirements drive a simpler, more reliable approach to rotary steerables.