The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of West Texas properties including assets in the Permian Basin through a sealed-bid offering closing June 19.
The offer comprises nearly 90,000 net leasehold acres including state leasehold across Brewster, Jeff Davis and Pecos counties, Texas, plus a minerals position in Jeff Davis.
- 89,676.866 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% Operated (Delivering 80% to 75% Net Revenue Interests)
- 28,350.45 Net State Leasehold Acres
- All Leases feature Two-Year Options to Extend
- 45,746.231 Net Acres Subject to Consent to Assign
- 2,832.95 Gross / 118.039 Net Non-Producing Mineral Acres in Jeff Davis County
- One Offset Rig
- 12 Offset Permits
- 163 Offset Producers
- Three Bone Spring | 63 Devonian | Six Wolfcamp | Four Yates
- Select Area Operators include Apache Corp., Chevron U.S.A. Inc., Devon Energy Production Co. LP, Exxon Corp. and XTO Energy Inc.
- Operations in Six Wells
- Four Wells Drilled/Cased/Tested | Evaluating
- One Well Drilled/Cased
- One Inactive Well
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT June 19. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Lease Sale 253, the fifth offshore sale under the 2017-2022 Outer Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Leasing Program, will make available about 14,585 unleased blocks.
A private seller has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of minerals in the core of the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas through an offering closing Aug. 16.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a core Eagle Ford mineral position in Karnes, DeWitt and Gonzales counties in South Texas.