The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Boomer Minerals Oklahoma LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a royalty package located in Canadian and Kingfisher counties, Okla., in an auction closing Dec. 5.
The offering includes royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 33 producing horizontal wells operated by affiliates of Devon Energy Corp. and Marathon Oil Corp.
- ORRI in 27 Producing Horizontal Wells:
- 4.386659% to 0.01157% ORRI
- Additional 0.02441% Royalty Interest in Six Wells
- Royalty Interest in Six Producing Horizontal Wells:
- 0.488281% to 0.029297% Royalty Interest
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,256 barrels per day of Oil and 8.794 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Five-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $11,307 per Month
- Operators: Devon Energy Production Co. LP and Marathon Oil Co.
Bids are due by 2:25 p.m. CST Dec. 5. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Plans are for the well, which was drilled into two untested fault blocks east of the Cashima Field, to be completed by the end of November, the company said.
Chevron has contracted Aker Solutions to support delivery of a subsea compression system for the Jansz-Io gas field, 200 km (124 mi) offshore the northwest coast of Western Australia.
The well was drilled south of the Sidri South discovery to assess field continuity westward in a down dip position, the company said in a news release.