The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Boomer Minerals Oklahoma LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a royalty package located in Canadian and Kingfisher counties, Okla., in an auction closing Dec. 5.
The offering includes royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 33 producing horizontal wells operated by affiliates of Devon Energy Corp. and Marathon Oil Corp.
- ORRI in 27 Producing Horizontal Wells:
- 4.386659% to 0.01157% ORRI
- Additional 0.02441% Royalty Interest in Six Wells
- Royalty Interest in Six Producing Horizontal Wells:
- 0.488281% to 0.029297% Royalty Interest
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,256 barrels per day of Oil and 8.794 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Five-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $11,307 per Month
- Operators: Devon Energy Production Co. LP and Marathon Oil Co.
Bids are due by 2:25 p.m. CST Dec. 5. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The comments by Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, OPEC's most influential minister, came after a virtual meeting of a key panel of OPEC and allies, led by Russia, known as OPEC+.
Moves to flout deal terms on oil cuts damage reputation of OPEC+, Saudi Arabia’s energy minister says.
The United Arab Emirates has emerged as a major laggard in delivering oil output cuts in August, figures used by OPEC+ showed on Sept. 16.