The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Boomer Minerals Oklahoma LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a royalty package located in Canadian and Kingfisher counties, Okla., in an auction closing Dec. 5.
The offering includes royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 33 producing horizontal wells operated by affiliates of Devon Energy Corp. and Marathon Oil Corp.
- ORRI in 27 Producing Horizontal Wells:
- 4.386659% to 0.01157% ORRI
- Additional 0.02441% Royalty Interest in Six Wells
- Royalty Interest in Six Producing Horizontal Wells:
- 0.488281% to 0.029297% Royalty Interest
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,256 barrels per day of Oil and 8.794 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Five-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $11,307 per Month
- Operators: Devon Energy Production Co. LP and Marathon Oil Co.
Bids are due by 2:25 p.m. CST Dec. 5. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
U.S. oil production from seven major shale formations is expected to rise about 22,000 barrels per day next month, which would be the smallest monthly increase since shale output declined in February 2019.
The deal would create the largest pure-play northern Midland Basin E&P with a 73,000-net-acre position and 12,000 boe/d of production that is expected to more than double through 2020.
Positive results are emerging from fracturing field laboratories.