The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bone Springs Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin leasehold acreage through an auction with bids due May 22.
The offering includes 40 net acres of non-producing leasehold in southeastern New Mexico in Lea County.
- 40.00 Gross / Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 80.00% Average Net Revenue Interest)
- Acreage Expiring Aug. 2, 2021 | Two-Year Option to Extend
- Two Permitted Horizontal Wells with BHL on Subject Acreage
- Parade WCB State Com #001H (Horizontal Wolfcamp)
- Parade WCXY State Com #001H (Horizontal Wolfcamp)
- Operator: OneEnergy Partners Operating LLC
- 10 Offset Rigs
- 439 Offset Permits (120 Horizontal Bone Spring | 132 Horizontal Wolfcamp | 112 Horizontal Wolfbone)
- 108 Active | 14 Completed | 20 Drilled/Drilling | 297 Permitted
- 331 Active Horizontal Offset Producers
- 177 Horizontal Bone Spring Wells | 54 Horizontal Wolfcamp Wells | 99 Horizontal Wolfbone Wells
- Area Operators include Ameredev Operating LLC, COG Operating LLC, EOG Resources Inc., Marathon Oil Permian LLC, Matador Production Co. and OneEnergy Partners Operating LLC
Bids are due by 2:25 p.m. CDT May 22. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ryan Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Amid new lows in permeability, biodegradable frac diverters lift production and lower completion costs.
Production performance changes due to the interaction between parent and child wells can be modeled using the microseismic-derived fracture permeability values in a reservoir model.
Pumping service helps reduce variability for the stimulation treatment.