The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Blue Flame Minerals LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of its Bakken/Three Forks minerals position located in North Dakota.
- 1,055 Net Royalty Acres
- Counties: Williams, McKenzie, Mountrail and Dunn
- 226 horizontal producing wells
- Significant near-term development:
- 40 drilled but uncompleted wells
- 31 Permits
- 36 spuds on position since January 2019
- Projected next 24-month cash flow: $3.7 million
PE-backed Bison Oil & Gas is set to accelerate development of its D-J Basin operations through a new loan provided by global alternative investment firm Värde Partners.
Apache, one of the largest operators in the Permian Basin, is looking to narrow its footprint in the basin through a full exit from the Eastern Shelf.
Aurex Energy signed a letter of intent for the JV with an undisclosed private company to rework a number of natural gas wells located in the Barnett Shale.