The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Blackbeard Operating LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its operated properties in South Texas as part of a regional exit.
- High-quality, conventional gas properties in coveted South Texas fields
- 80,047 net acres | 100% HBP
- Net production: 18.221 MMcfe/d
- Mature, low-decline production profile
- Key productive formations: Wilcox, Queen City, Vicksburg and Ellenberger
- Upside includes operational improvements/lease operating expense reduction efforts, recompletions and re-stim work
Bids are due by noon CT Aug. 4. A virtual data room is available. TenOaks estimates the purchase and sales agreement signing for Aug. 25.
Brad Casper’s resignation takes effect Aug. 31. Casper had served as president of U.S. Silica since his promotion to the position in January 2020.
Riviera Resources engaged EnergyNet to market its remaining upstream assets, CEO David Rottino says, with plans for the transactions to close by fourth-quarter 2020.
The plant was designed to capture 33% of the carbon emissions from one of four units at the W.A. Parish coal plant, and pipe it 81 miles to the West Ranch oil field in Jackson County, Texas, where it would push more oil to the surface.