The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Blackbeard Operating LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its operated properties in South Texas as part of a regional exit.
- High-quality, conventional gas properties in coveted South Texas fields
- 80,047 net acres | 100% HBP
- Net production: 18.221 MMcfe/d
- Mature, low-decline production profile
- Key productive formations: Wilcox, Queen City, Vicksburg and Ellenberger
- Upside includes operational improvements/lease operating expense reduction efforts, recompletions and re-stim work
Bids are due by noon CT Aug. 4. A virtual data room is available. TenOaks estimates the purchase and sales agreement signing for Aug. 25.
All 10 trains are expected to be in service by the end of the summer.
Natural gas group’s membership reaches 27.
Stebbins Expansion Crude Oil Pipeline Project would expand San Mateo system in Eddy County, N.M.