The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Beacon E&P Co. LLC retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of certain nonoperated assets in Oklahoma's Stack and Merge shale plays.
The offer includes assets located in Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Custer, Dewey, Grady and Kingfisher counties, Okla.
- $1,219,000 per month cash flow and 1,501 net barrels of oil equivalent per day historic 12-month average
- 486 barrels per day (bbl/d) of oil, 3.678 million cubic feet per day of gas and 347 bbl/d of NGL November forecast (net)
- 8,081 net acres, 80% HBP
- Interests in 310 nonoperated wells with 34 horizontals put on production in 2019
- 33 permitted/proposed horizontal wells and an additional 16 wells waiting on completion, set casing or currently being drilled
- Over 1,100 additional horizontal locations in Meramec, Woodford and Osage
- Primary operators include Cimarex Energy Co., Continental Resources Inc., Newfield Exploration (Encana Corp.), Red Bluff Resources Holdings LLC and Unit Petroleum Corp.
- 37 rigs drilling on or within one township of Beacon leasehold
Beacon will consider offers for the entirety or individual areas, Meagher said.
The problem for the crude oil industry is that it can't really predict the demand side of the equation with any accuracy, given the uncertain nature of the recovery from the COVIE-19 pandemic.
Leaders from the “Big Four” accounting firms—Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC—joined Hart Energy to discuss the energy transition and the different approaches to ESG within the oil and gas industry.
Australia plans to invest AU$18 billion (US$13 billion) over the next 10 years in technologies to cut carbon emissions in the fight against climate change, the country’s energy minister said on Sept. 22.