The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
SWC Production Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Bakken/Three Forks assets in North Dakota through an auction closing June 19.
The offer includes nonoperated working interest in nine wells located in Mountrail County, N.D. The assets are operated by an affiliate of WPX Energy Inc.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Nine Producing Wells:
- 1.060234% to 0.530117% Gross Working Interest / 0.820834% to 0.410417% Net Revenue Interest
- Operator: WPX Energy Williston LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 7,277 barrels per day of Oil and 7.865 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Seven-Month Average Net Income: $77,412 per Month
Bids are due by 1:45 p.m. CDT June 19. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EOG Resources retained Detring for the sale of a roughly 3,400 net-acre contiguous and operated position along the eastern region of the northern Delaware Basin in an offering closing Oct. 9.
Apache Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a package of assets in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico offshore Louisiana and Texas through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 12.
Sierra Resources retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of a roughly 24,000 net-acre contiguous, operated position in the liquids-rich Olmos trend in La Salle and McMullen counties, Texas.