The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
SWC Production Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Bakken/Three Forks assets in North Dakota through an auction closing June 19.
The offer includes nonoperated working interest in nine wells located in Mountrail County, N.D. The assets are operated by an affiliate of WPX Energy Inc.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Nine Producing Wells:
- 1.060234% to 0.530117% Gross Working Interest / 0.820834% to 0.410417% Net Revenue Interest
- Operator: WPX Energy Williston LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 7,277 barrels per day of Oil and 7.865 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Seven-Month Average Net Income: $77,412 per Month
Bids are due by 1:45 p.m. CDT June 19. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Samson Resources II retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin oil and gas properties through a sealed-bid offering closing June 24.
Cabot Oil & Gas retained EnergyNet for the sale of West Texas properties including assets in the Permian Basin through a sealed-bid offering closing June 19.
OneMap Mineral Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its mineral and royalty interests located in the Permian Basin through an offering closing July 12.