The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Little Raven Oil & Gas LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a package of Bakken Shale assets located in McKenzie County, N.D., through an auction closing Oct. 8.
The offering includes producing mineral and royalty interests in 26 wells operated by an affiliate of Oasis Petroleum Inc.
- 0.316406% to 0.021094% Mineral Interest/Royalty Interest in 26 Bakken/Three Forks Wells
- 10 Producing | 16 Confidential Status
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 16,559 barrels per day of Oil and 33.236 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Two-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $37,109 per Month
- Operator: Oasis Petroleum North America LLC
Bids are due by 2:05 p.m. CDT Oct. 8. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ryan Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Service providers and operators innovate to ensure record production continues.
Check out the latest products and services for the upstream oil and gas industry.
Middle Eastern countries are eyeing production from their unconventional reserves and planning a new future.