The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EAS Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing leasehold located in Austin County, Texas, through an auction closing Dec. 18.
- 532.42292 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- Three Year Terms | Two Year Option to Extend
- One Offset Rig
- 62 Offset Permits
- 29 Active | Two Completed | 22 Drilled/Drilling | 9 Permitted
- 529 (389 Horizontal) Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include EnerVest Operating LLC, Geosouthern Operating II LLC, Magnolia Oil & Gas Operating LLC, Ramtex Energy LLC and Strand Energy LC
Bids are due by 3:05 p.m. CST Dec. 18. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Republican commissioner says he will not seek reappointment after his term ends on June 30.
TC Energy said in a filing it would start mobilizing heavy construction equipment in order to begin building a 1.2-mile (1.93 km) segment of the Keystone XL pipeline spanning the U.S.-Canada border.
The regulatory changes to NEPA would streamline the federal permitting approval process for major projects but critics lambast the retreat from climate change requirements.