The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EAS Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing leasehold located in Austin County, Texas, through an auction closing Dec. 18.
- 532.42292 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- Three Year Terms | Two Year Option to Extend
- One Offset Rig
- 62 Offset Permits
- 29 Active | Two Completed | 22 Drilled/Drilling | 9 Permitted
- 529 (389 Horizontal) Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include EnerVest Operating LLC, Geosouthern Operating II LLC, Magnolia Oil & Gas Operating LLC, Ramtex Energy LLC and Strand Energy LC
Bids are due by 3:05 p.m. CST Dec. 18. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Chevron Corp. expects to reduce the dominance of white males in company management during cost-cutting this year, upping the share of senior level jobs held by women and ethnic minorities.
Oilfield services provider Baker Hughes Co. posted its second quarterly loss for the year on July 22 and warned it was preparing for longer volatility after a slump in oil prices crushed demand for its services.
Renewable energy methods such as solar and wind will almost certainly impact the amount of oil and gas consumed and therefore could lower pricing, some experts believe.