The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Midwest Trend Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of an Appalachian position across Ohio and Indiana through a sealed-bid offering closing Nov. 13.
The offering includes undeveloped leasehold in Sandusky and Wood counties, Ohio, and Wells County, Ind.
- 4,594.37 Gross Acres / 4,335.36 Net Undeveloped Leasehold Acres
- 100% of OGL's (Delivering an Average 87.50% Net Revenue Interest)
- Five-Year Terms with Five-Year Options to Extend on All Acreage
- One Offset Rigs
- 14 Active Offset Permits
- Four Active | Four Drilled/Drilling | One Completed | Five Permitted
- 104 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include EnerVest Operating LLC, Franklin Gas & Oil Co. LLC, Frantz Enterprises Ltd. and Graham Michaelis Corp.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Nov. 13. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Kosmos Energy CFO Thomas P. Chambers is set to retire after a decades-long career in oil and gas, the Dallas-based E&P company said Feb. 24.
The Ammys is a set of awards given annually by Dallas-based Alerian to recognize excellence in the North American energy infrastructure industry.
From renewable power projects to cutting emissions from oil and gas operations, supermajors on both sides of the Atlantic are taking different approaches to going greener.