The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Apache Corp. retained Meagher Energy Advisors for a cash and carry farm-in opportunity in the Powder River Basin.
Apache is seeking a partner to fund a 2019 test well and one additional well in 2020 in exchange for a 40% interest in the play. Apache will retain operatorship in 2019 and 2020.
- Large-scale unconventional prospect with multiple oil-rich, stacked-pay targets
- Mowry and Niobrara primary target formations with upside potential in the Muddy
- About 100,000 net acre position with favorable tenure
- Mix of federal, state, and fee minerals
- Three test wells drilled to date with 42 degree API oil production
- About 83.5 Average Net Revenue Interest
Riverbend Oil & Gas retained EnergyNet for the sale of nonoperated oil and gas assets within the Permian Basin in Howard County, Texas, through an auction close July 31.
Lease Sale 253, the fifth offshore sale under the 2017-2022 Outer Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Leasing Program, will make available about 14,585 unleased blocks.
A private seller has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of minerals in the core of the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas through an offering closing Aug. 16.