The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Apache Corp. retained Meagher Energy Advisors for a cash and carry farm-in opportunity in the Powder River Basin.
Apache is seeking a partner to fund a 2019 test well and one additional well in 2020 in exchange for a 40% interest in the play. Apache will retain operatorship in 2019 and 2020.
- Large-scale unconventional prospect with multiple oil-rich, stacked-pay targets
- Mowry and Niobrara primary target formations with upside potential in the Muddy
- About 100,000 net acre position with favorable tenure
- Mix of federal, state, and fee minerals
- Three test wells drilled to date with 42 degree API oil production
- About 83.5 Average Net Revenue Interest
Privately held 1776 Energy Operators LLC told Reuters on May 17 it would put itself up for sale, after sources familiar with the South Texas-focused oil and gas producer said they expected it to be valued at around $1.5 billion, including debt.
Fairway Resources III retained PetroDivest Advisors for the sale of Midcontinent leasehold across the Western Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma with bids due June 26.
Lambda Energy Resources retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Michigan production and leasehold with bids due June 13.