The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Anschutz Exploration Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Powder River Basin property package located in Wyoming's Campbell County through a sealed-bid offering closing March 18.
- 15,115.69 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operated Working Interests in Four Producing Wells:
- 34.277% Working Interest / 27.4216% Net Revenue Interest
- Non-Operated Working Interest in 49 Producing Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 34.440522% to 0.000021% Working Interest / 27.5524% to 0.000018% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional Overriding Interest in 20 Properties
- Select Operators include Ballard Petroleum Holdings LLC, Devon Energy Production Co. LP, EOG Y Resources Inc. and Petro-Hunt LLC
- Last Full Production Month Net Production: 225 barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil and 632,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 5,577 bbl/d of Oil and 9.595 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 10-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $223,337 per Month
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST March 18. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The pledge to block the royalty proposal in committee and the full Senate is the latest example of Manchin's newfound role as a legislative powerbroker in the evenly divided chamber.
The new solution pre-empts plant failure and helps achieve emissions compliance, improving plant uptime and process safety.
The U.S. is due to release oil and gas methane emissions regulations in the coming weeks, and the EU will unveil detailed methane legislation later this year.