The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Anschutz Exploration Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Powder River Basin property package located in Wyoming's Campbell County through a sealed-bid offering closing March 18.
- 15,115.69 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operated Working Interests in Four Producing Wells:
- 34.277% Working Interest / 27.4216% Net Revenue Interest
- Non-Operated Working Interest in 49 Producing Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 34.440522% to 0.000021% Working Interest / 27.5524% to 0.000018% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional Overriding Interest in 20 Properties
- Select Operators include Ballard Petroleum Holdings LLC, Devon Energy Production Co. LP, EOG Y Resources Inc. and Petro-Hunt LLC
- Last Full Production Month Net Production: 225 barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil and 632,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 5,577 bbl/d of Oil and 9.595 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 10-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $223,337 per Month
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST March 18. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Activist investor Elliott Management offered to buy oil and gas producer QEP Resources in an all-cash deal valued at $2.07 billion, saying that the company is "deeply undervalued."
Saudi Aramco CEO Amin Nasser says his company is looking to acquire natural gas assets in the U.S. and is willing to spend "billions of dollars" there as it aims to become a global gas player.
Private equity firm KKR & Co. Inc. said in December that it and Alberta Investment Management Corp. would jointly buy the 65% Coastal GasLink stake from TC Energy.