The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Anschutz Exploration Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Powder River Basin property package located in Wyoming's Campbell County through a sealed-bid offering closing March 18.
- 15,115.69 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operated Working Interests in Four Producing Wells:
- 34.277% Working Interest / 27.4216% Net Revenue Interest
- Non-Operated Working Interest in 49 Producing Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 34.440522% to 0.000021% Working Interest / 27.5524% to 0.000018% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional Overriding Interest in 20 Properties
- Select Operators include Ballard Petroleum Holdings LLC, Devon Energy Production Co. LP, EOG Y Resources Inc. and Petro-Hunt LLC
- Last Full Production Month Net Production: 225 barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil and 632,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 5,577 bbl/d of Oil and 9.595 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 10-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $223,337 per Month
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST March 18. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
The nominations are a part of Toby and Derek Rice’s plan to take control of EQT and fully realize what they say was the promised potential of the company’s acquisition of Rice Energy.
A panel of oil and gas capital experts offered some sage advice on attracting private capital at the Energy Capital Conference.