The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An affiliate of Admiral Permian Resources LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser for the sale of certain minerals located in the Delaware Basin through an offering closing Nov. 21.
- Focused position on the Reeves/Culberson County line in West Texas
- APR Operating LLC, an affiliate of Admiral Permian Resources, operates 100% of the minerals
- 1,078 Net Royalty Acres across 16 established units (12,351 unit acres)
- 30 horizontal wells producing from the WFC A and WFC B
- Trailing 12-Month Cash Flow: $1.4 million | Impactful drilling obligations will accelerate cash flow growth
- APR has delineated both the WFC A and WFC B across the position and is realizing strong economics
Magellan Midstream Partners LP reported a drop on July 29 in its second quarter crude transportation and terminals revenue, hit by lower fees for its services and a decline in storage demand.
Company has a 9% stake in DAPL and owns Tesoro High Plains outright.
Riverstone Holdings agreed to buy International-Matex Tank Terminals (IMTT) from Macquarie Infrastructure Corp. for total consideration of $2.685 billion.