The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An affiliate of Admiral Permian Resources LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser for the sale of certain minerals located in the Delaware Basin through an offering closing Nov. 21.
- Focused position on the Reeves/Culberson County line in West Texas
- APR Operating LLC, an affiliate of Admiral Permian Resources, operates 100% of the minerals
- 1,078 Net Royalty Acres across 16 established units (12,351 unit acres)
- 30 horizontal wells producing from the WFC A and WFC B
- Trailing 12-Month Cash Flow: $1.4 million | Impactful drilling obligations will accelerate cash flow growth
- APR has delineated both the WFC A and WFC B across the position and is realizing strong economics
IPR Energy Partners LLC retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of an operated working interest package across multiple Texas counties that includes production from the Barnett Shale.
Blackbeard Operating retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its operated properties in South Texas as part of a regional exit.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with a private seller to market a royalty interest package in the Eagle Ford Shale that includes eight wells operated by Devon Energy Corp. in DeWitt County, Texas.