The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An affiliate of Admiral Permian Resources LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser for the sale of certain minerals located in the Delaware Basin through an offering closing Nov. 21.
- Focused position on the Reeves/Culberson County line in West Texas
- APR Operating LLC, an affiliate of Admiral Permian Resources, operates 100% of the minerals
- 1,078 Net Royalty Acres across 16 established units (12,351 unit acres)
- 30 horizontal wells producing from the WFC A and WFC B
- Trailing 12-Month Cash Flow: $1.4 million | Impactful drilling obligations will accelerate cash flow growth
- APR has delineated both the WFC A and WFC B across the position and is realizing strong economics
Bids are due by noon CST Nov. 21. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge, TenOaks vice president, at 214-420-2327 or Forres.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Occidental, NET Power Upsize Investments in Danny Rice-led Merger
2023-04-25 - Occidental and ET Power LLC has increased their investments in Rice Acquisition Corp. by $625 million.
ProPetro Announces $100 Million Share Repurchase Program
2023-05-17 - ProPetro Holding’s board of directors approved a $100 million share repurchase program, to be financed using cash on hand and expected free cash flow.
Sitio Royalties Hits Unusual M&A Wall in Q1
2023-05-11 - The first quarter was the first time in over two years that Sitio Royalties hasn’t announced or closed a new acquisition, and it wasn’t for a lack of looking.
Pioneer Mum on Exxon Mobil Merger Speculation: ‘No Comment’
2023-04-27 - The question was asked again in Pioneer’s first-quarter earnings call on April 27.
Danny Rice-led Merger Adds SK Group as JV Partner
2023-05-21 - In addition to the joint venture, SK Group also committed $50 million in PIPE financing for NET Power and RONI's proposed $1.5 billion business combination.