The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An affiliate of Admiral Permian Resources LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser for the sale of certain minerals located in the Delaware Basin through an offering closing Nov. 21.
- Focused position on the Reeves/Culberson County line in West Texas
- APR Operating LLC, an affiliate of Admiral Permian Resources, operates 100% of the minerals
- 1,078 Net Royalty Acres across 16 established units (12,351 unit acres)
- 30 horizontal wells producing from the WFC A and WFC B
- Trailing 12-Month Cash Flow: $1.4 million | Impactful drilling obligations will accelerate cash flow growth
- APR has delineated both the WFC A and WFC B across the position and is realizing strong economics
Production starts at a Shell-operated venture in the Gulf of Mexico, a horizontal Woodford Shale completion in Pecos County, Texas, plus Crestone Peak Niobrara wells in Colorado’s Arapahoe County top this week’s oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Trafigura and Puma Energy said in a joint statement on April 16 that Puma had also agreed to sell its Angolan business and assets to Sonangol for $600 million.
Building an ESG case and presenting the right evidence to stakeholders across the value chain has become a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma for producers and service providers in oil and gas. So how are they setting about solving it?