The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet has been retained by Map K&W-OK to offer for sale of a 605 property package located in various counties in Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico and Oklahoma through an auction closing Aug. 20. The offering includes producing mineral and royalty interests and overriding royalty interest (ORRI).
- About 2,300 Net Mineral Acres Across Five States
- Royalty or ORRI in 605 Properties (Multiple Wells):
- About 66% of Properties are Mineral Interest/Royalty Interest and about 33% of Properties are ORRI
- 55 Properties Include Both Interests
- 515 Producing Properties | 90 Non-Producing Properties
- Select Operators include BP America Production Co., Hilcorp Energy Co., Linn Operating Inc., Merit Energy Co. and Scout Energy Management LLC
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $7,357 per Month
- About 80% of Revenue from Gas
- About 75% of Revenue from the San Juan Basin
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 346.974 MMcf/d of Gas and 489 bbl/d of Oil (includes unit production)
The auction ends at 2 p.m. CT Aug. 20. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Former Enron Corp. CEO Jeffrey Skilling has been holding meetings, hoping to win backing for a new energy venture, the Wall Street Journal reported citing unnamed sources.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Hunter Wallace, Atlas Sand’s COO who has led in the design, construction and capitalization of two frack sand plants in the Permian Basin.