Oil firms Equinor and Rosneft expect to extract some 250 million barrels of oil and 23 billion cubic meters of gas during the first part of the development of the Severo-Komsomolskoye oilfield in Russia, Equinor said on Dec. 23.
Rosneft holds a 66.67% stake, and Equinor holds the remaining 33.33%, in the joint venture company SevKomNeftegaz that owns the license.
Equinor did not say how much it would invest in the project.
2022-06-30 - Ranger Oil added three “bolt-on” acquisitions in the Eagle Ford Shale, bringing the total of all-cash transactions signed in the second quarter to six worth a combined $110 million.
2022-04-22 - The end-to-end, field-to-cloud solution integrates real-time performance data with maintenance system data.
2022-05-04 - Seismos and Liberty Energy have partnered to bring the Seismos-MWF QC analytics system to E&P operators to optimize fracture designs and improve overall well performance.
2022-05-23 - Aker BP will implement the cloud application Field Development Planning through its continued collaboration with Halliburton to make field development data planning a more efficient process.
2022-05-02 - “The production start-up of the first permanent FPSO in Libra block is a new milestone for TotalEnergies in Brazil,” CEO Patrick Pouyanné says.