Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX) is offering for sale an East Texas package through a sealed bid sales process.
The package includes 139 operated wells in Gregg and Rusk counties, Texas. EnergyNet has been retained to handle the sale.
The wells have a six-month average net income of $403,635 per month and a six-month average 8/8ths production of 262 barrels per day of oil and 3,118 thousand cubic feet per day.
Operators include Chevron U.S.A. Inc., Chevron Midcontinent LP, BP America Production Co., Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: COG) and Quantum Resources Management LLC.
- 22 operated leases producing oil;
- 73 producing oil wells;
- 27 nonproducing oil wells;
- 77.5-100% gross working interest/67.8125-87.5028% net revenue interest;
- Two royalty interests (producing minerals);
- 2,859.96 gross (2,764.86 net) acres;
- Eight operated leases/units producing gas;
- Eight producing gas wells;
- 36.5854- 100% gross working interest/28.0934-87.5% net revenue interest;
- 1,400.01 gross (1,065.82 net) acres
- Four nonoperated leases/units producing gas
- 31 producing gas wells;
- 1.4-25% gross working interest/1.24-21.875% net revenue interest;
- Various overriding royalty interests;
- 100% gross working interest in multiple nonproducing depths;
- 1,585.16 gross (87.92 net) acres;
- 14 nonproducing leases;
- 25-100% gross working interest/21.875-87.625832% net revenue interest;
- 15% overriding royalty interest;
- 0.0447% nonproducing royalty interest/0.125832% royalty interest;
- 1,612.33 gross (1,488.02 net) acres;
- Hampton Fee Simple Absolute; and
- 168.77 gross/net acres in the George Hampton Survey, A-267, in Gregg County.
- East Texas Salt Water Disposal Company
- 162 shares of capital stock.
Offers are due at 4 p.m. CST on Dec. 4. For information contact Chris Atherton, EnergyNet business development, at 832-654-6612.
Energy Transfer LP said Dec. 3 that a comprehensive commercial tender package has been issued to EPC contractors to submit final commercial bids for the proposed Lake Charles LNG liquefaction project being developed by Energy Transfer and Shell US LNG LLC (Shell).
The bucks don’t stop in the Eagle Ford, speakers say, but they certainly grow there.
The agreement with the Government of British Columbia, represented by the Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, grants Nexen and its joint venture partners Inpex Corp. and JGC Corp., the exclusive right to pursue long-term access to Crown land at Grassy Point.