Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX) is offering for sale an East Texas package through a sealed bid sales process.
The package includes 139 operated wells in Gregg and Rusk counties, Texas. EnergyNet has been retained to handle the sale.
The wells have a six-month average net income of $403,635 per month and a six-month average 8/8ths production of 262 barrels per day of oil and 3,118 thousand cubic feet per day.
Operators include Chevron U.S.A. Inc., Chevron Midcontinent LP, BP America Production Co., Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: COG) and Quantum Resources Management LLC.
- 22 operated leases producing oil;
- 73 producing oil wells;
- 27 nonproducing oil wells;
- 77.5-100% gross working interest/67.8125-87.5028% net revenue interest;
- Two royalty interests (producing minerals);
- 2,859.96 gross (2,764.86 net) acres;
- Eight operated leases/units producing gas;
- Eight producing gas wells;
- 36.5854- 100% gross working interest/28.0934-87.5% net revenue interest;
- 1,400.01 gross (1,065.82 net) acres
- Four nonoperated leases/units producing gas
- 31 producing gas wells;
- 1.4-25% gross working interest/1.24-21.875% net revenue interest;
- Various overriding royalty interests;
- 100% gross working interest in multiple nonproducing depths;
- 1,585.16 gross (87.92 net) acres;
- 14 nonproducing leases;
- 25-100% gross working interest/21.875-87.625832% net revenue interest;
- 15% overriding royalty interest;
- 0.0447% nonproducing royalty interest/0.125832% royalty interest;
- 1,612.33 gross (1,488.02 net) acres;
- Hampton Fee Simple Absolute; and
- 168.77 gross/net acres in the George Hampton Survey, A-267, in Gregg County.
- East Texas Salt Water Disposal Company
- 162 shares of capital stock.
Offers are due at 4 p.m. CST on Dec. 4. For information contact Chris Atherton, EnergyNet business development, at 832-654-6612.
The project could help offset oil production declines in the state, according to the Bureau of Land Management.
The U.S. oil and gas rig count fell by three to an all-time low of 244 in the week to Aug. 14, according to data from energy services firm Baker Hughes Co.
A Haynesville completion by XTO Energy plus Centennial Resource Development Bone Spring discoveries on the Carlsbad Shelf in the Permian Basin top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.