Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-21 - “There’s lots of running room” in the Marcellus Shale for operators developing from an ESG perspective, Randall Wright, president of Wright & Co Inc., told DUG East attendees.
2022-06-20 - Qatar is partnering with international companies in the first and largest phase of the nearly $30 billion expansion that will boost Qatar’s position as the world's top LNG exporter.
2022-06-20 - On behalf of its partners, Italian oil and gas company Eni revealed that the Coral South Project had safely achieved the introduction of hydrocarbons to the Coral Sul FLNG offshore Mozambique.
2022-06-28 - The time is now to set up the rules of the road for a certified gas market that will rapidly draw down methane emissions and give U.S. producers the leading advantage.
2022-06-21 - Qatar is partnering with international companies in the first and largest phase of the nearly $30 billion expansion that will boost Qatar's position as the world’s top LNG exporter.