Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - The U.S. oil industry has been trying to boost output, but inventories keep dwindling, with supplies at the Cushing, Oklahoma hub dropping to the lowest since October 2014, the EIA said.
2022-05-31 - Brent crude oil for July rose to $123.78 a barrel on May 31 after the EU agreed to a partial ban on Russian oil and coronavirus restrictions are being lifted in China.
2022-06-06 - Saudi Arabia raised the July official selling price for its flagship Arab light crude to Asia by $2.10 from June to a $6.50 premium, the highest since May.
2022-06-16 - Wood Mackenzie reported that fuel prices are expected to remain high leading into the next year, with pressure easing in the second half of 2023.
2022-06-07 - OPEC+ decision to increase output was quickly followed by news that Saudi Arabia will boost its official selling prices for July for its customers in Asia and Europe.