Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-27 - Under its planned expansion, joint venture Dos Caminos projects to increase total throughput to its Mexico and Gulf Coast LNG markets by 1 Bcf/d, doubling its production.
2022-07-27 - Squeezing the European natural gas supply with winter approaching is a tactic in Russia’s war with Ukraine, but the global consequences could mean a resurgence of coal.
2022-06-23 - In what has already been a volatile year of trade, the June 23 price drop was only the biggest one-day decline since mid-June. So far in 2022, U.S. natural gas futures have lost over 10% in five sessions.
2022-06-23 - Separately, Cheniere announced two LNG supply deals with Chevron, one of which is conditional on a positive FID of a new Corpus Christi liquefaction project, meaning the next leg of Cheniere’s expansion is in the works.
2022-06-28 - Crude oil exports from the U.S. to Europe are expected to average 1.4 MMbbl/d this quarter after U.S. exports rose since the release of 180 MMbbl of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.