Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-06-29 - From BlackRock to shale producer CNX Resources, several groups in the industry expressed concerns over the SEC’s mandatory call to report Scope 3 emissions.
2022-04-14 - The New York Attorney General launched an investigation to determine if the oil and gas industry has engaged in price gouging following testimonies from oil executives in Congress last week.
2022-05-02 - The NOPEC legislation could create unintended negative consequences for the U.S. oil and natural gas industry, while likely having limited impact on the market concerns that drive the bill, the API said in a letter seen by Reuters.
2022-05-09 - The Ukraine war has the potential to redraw the world’s energy map, particularly as U.S. LNG begins to flow to Europe to replace Russian natural gas.