Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-07-21 - Managing well spacing and frac-driven interactions improves efficiencies in unconventional plays. Here’s what the experts of hydraulic fracturing technology say are the current trends.
2022-07-20 - Shell is said to have begun soliciting buyer interest for its stakes in two U.S. Gulf of Mexico oil and gas developments, while ConocoPhillips is considering a full exit from its Gulf of Mexico deepwater portfolio.
2022-05-19 - Private operators will be a significant driver of the record growth as they have reacted quickly to the elevated market, increasing activity and output.
2022-05-27 - Despite this week’s rig decline, Baker Hughes said the total count of oil and natural gas rigs in the U.S. was still up 270, or 59%, over this time last year.