Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-08-09 - “The proposed merger appears to us to be a poorly disguised nil-premium takeover of Capricorn by Tullow,” said the letter which was dated Aug. 9 and signed by Palliser Capital (UK) Chief Investment Officer James Smith.
2022-08-09 - Comstock Resources reported it saved between $12,000 to $20,000 pre fracking stage since switching to natural gas-powered frac equipment.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-08-09 - Goldman Sachs trimmed its Brent price forecasts for the third and fourth quarters to $110/bbl and $125/bbl, respectively, versus previous forecasts of$140 and $130. It kept its 2023 outlook of $125 unchanged.