Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-05-31 - Americans appear to agree: leave Russia, take the earnings hits.
2022-07-31 - Wall Street doesn’t want oil and gas producers to spend money; they want to harvest it instead. It would be Harold Hamm who would go first to tell Wall Street, “Nope,” writes Nissa Darbonne, Oil and Gas Investor executive editor-at-large.
2022-06-27 - Petrobras has experienced an almost constant churn at the CEO position since 2021 stemming from disagreements with Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro regarding prices for gasoline and diesel fuel.