Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-05-27 - Tax bills for oil and gas producers, including the new additional 25% levy on profits, can be reduced significantly with higher investment specifically in oil and gas projects.
2022-06-07 - Rooftop setups are becoming more common as solar project developers and planning officials in the U.S. seek to reduce land competition and opposition from local residents, which complicated the early development of wind farms.
2022-06-24 - We entered 2022 with the view that E&P spending would grow in the mid-teens year-over-year. This is now likely closer to 20%, according to James West, senior managing director at Evercore, in a market outlook exclusive to Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-05-24 - As with Shell, shareholders in BP Plc backed their company’s climate strategy, while fewer investors than last year supported the Follow This resolution.