Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-15 - Venezuela is on path to double-digit oil production growth this year compared to last, a feat that last occurred in 2004, according to OPEC data compiled by Hart Energy.
2022-06-23 - “The president had spoken ... oil and gas discussions are terminated completely. Nothing is pending; everything is over,” the Philippines’ outgoing foreign minister said of talks over joint energy exploration between his country and China.
2022-06-28 - OPEC raised oil output in 2021 but saw the number of active oil wells increase only slightly and the number of new completed wells decline, a factor in surging oil prices in 2022.
2022-06-28 - The BLM lease sales will run June 29-30 and will cover more than 140,000 acres across eight Western states, posing a test of the oil and gas industry's demand for new prospects at a time of soaring global energy prices.
2022-06-29 - The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Washington D.C., alleges that the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management violated the law by failing to adequately analyze the oil and gas lease sales’ impact on climate change.