Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-27 - Squeezing the European natural gas supply with winter approaching is a tactic in Russia’s war with Ukraine, but the global consequences could mean a resurgence of coal.
2022-07-06 - The new rules will add gas and nuclear power plants to the EU "taxonomy" rulebook from 2023, enabling investors to label and market investments in them as green.
2022-07-06 - The data, which shows that Russia took back the top ranking of suppliers to the world’s biggest crude oil importer—China—after a gap of five months, indicates that Moscow is able to find buyers for its oil despite western sanctions.
2022-07-18 - After U.S. President Joe Biden visited Saudi Arabia on July 15, he did not receive clear assurance on an increase in oil production, but major oil producers are likely to boost supplies following the visit.
2022-07-18 - In the wake of U.S. President Biden's recent visit to Saudi Arabia, Saudi Aramco answered some of the world's top questions about the country's future oil production.