TotalEnergies has discovered oil and gas at the OML 102 offshore oilfield in Nigeria, the French company said on June 13.
"This new success in the area further demonstrates the potential of nearby exploration to create value within our low cost, low emission strategy," said Nicolas Terraz, president, exploration & production, at TotalEnergies.
OML 102 is operated by TotalEnergies Nigeria with a 40% interest, alongside state-oil firm NNPC Ltd which holds the remaining 60%.
2023-09-29 - Analysts said some measures show capex spending might be significantly underfunded and that “critical amounts of investment” are needed.
2023-09-28 - SM Energy Co.’s board of directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share of common stock outstanding.
2023-09-28 - Net proceeds from the offering are expected to be used to fund a portion of the aggregate purchase price for Western Midstream’s pending $885 million acquisition of Meritage Midstream Services II LLC.
2023-09-27 - Ovintiv received approval from the Toronto Stock Exchanged to purchase up to 26.7 million common shares, or about 10% of its public float, over a 12-month period.
2023-09-27 - Proceeds from the notes offering will be used to pay down existing debt, Sitio Royalties said.