Hart Energy unveiled its ESG “Top Performers” on Nov. 29 in front of roughly 300 industry professionals attending its annual Energy ESG Conference, held in person this year at The Westin Houston – Memorial City hotel.
To learn more about Hart Energy’s ESG Award honorees, visit HartEnergy.com/Energy-ESG-Awards for in-depth profiles on each recipient.
Hart Energy worked with Clear Rating LLC, a valuation advisory, securities rating agency and ESG analytics firm, as the official ESG analytics and technology provider. Clear Rating provided assessments of nominees using its proprietary evaluation framework.
Hart Energy’s expert panel then used the Clear Rating assessments to determine recipients of its inaugural Energy ESG “Top Performer” Awards.
- In the first category, public E&P companies, Hart Energy recognized CNX Resources, Continental Resources and Pioneer Natural Resources.
- For public midstream companies, top performers were Crestwood Equity Partners and MPLX.
- Public service companies honored were Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, TGS and Vallourec.
- In the category for private E&P companies, Hart Energy recognized PureWest Energy, Sentinel Peak Resources and Tug Hill Operating.
- For private midstream companies, the top performers were Kodiak Gas Services and XRI.
- Private service companies honored were Danos and Milestone Environmental Services.
- In the individual top performer category, the ESG Champion Award went to Allyson Anderson Book, vice president for energy transition with Baker Hughes.
“Energy companies don’t often get credit for their work in these areas,” said Len Vermillion, Hart Energy’s editorial director. “We created these awards to spark much deserved recognition. Measuring ESG progress is a complex endeavor, so we were thrilled to partner with Clear Rating, whose expertise helped ensure high standards for the awards.”
Clear Rating, established in 2013 and subsidiary of Entoro LLC, provides bespoke valuation reports primarily for private issuers raising capital to clearly communicate value to investors. Clear Rating also provides public securities ratings on security token offerings to facilitate price discovery in the digital asset markets. Additionally, Clear Rating’s ESG ratings and analytics provide companies and projects with the proper measurements and performance criteria to both communicate and improve upon the ESG impact of their organizations.
2022-11-29 - Pilot project shows alternating produced gas with water/surfactant EOR mix boosts production and cuts costs in the Bakken shale.
2022-11-03 - EOG Resources established a new position in the Ohio Utica Combo play for a combined cost of entry of less than $500 million, the company said in its Nov. 3 earnings release.
2022-11-28 - London-based BP agreed to market Guyana’s share produced from the Liza Destiny and Liza Unity platforms at no charge per barrel, according to a ministry statement on Nov. 24. It replaces a Saudi Aramco trading unit, which previously held the contract.
2022-11-23 - Norway’s crude oil and gas output rose in October from September but lagged official forecasts, preliminary data from the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) showed on Nov. 22.
2022-11-08 - Oil producers in the U.S. have warned in recent weeks of weaker-than-expected output, citing aging wells, shortage of labor and materials, rising costs and a sharp focus on shareholder returns.