Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-08-08 - Calgary, Alberta-based Cenovus Energy has owned 50% of the refinery since its combination with Husky Energy in 2021.
2022-08-18 - Doug Lawler joined Continental Resources in February as COO and executive vice president following three decades in the oil and gas industry.
2022-06-21 - The Diamondback Energy board approved an increase to its current commitment to return at least 50% of its free cash flow. The net effect will return 75% of the Permian Basin producer’s FCF during the second half of 2022.
2022-06-24 - Chesapeake Energy has a story to tell investors about being “frankly, the most compelling investment opportunity in the energy space right now,” CEO Nick Dell’Osso told Hart Energy in an exclusive interview.