Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-05-31 - Valaris Ltd. announced the appointment of three new members to its executive management committee: Davor Vukadin, who previously served as associate general counsel, and Chris Weber and Matt Lyne, who will start in the third quarter of 2022.
2022-06-16 - Canes Midstream added Mike Hicks and Dan Westcott to its C-suite team, with Hicks serving as COO and Westcott as CFO.
2022-05-16 - Grey Rock will contribute oil and gas assets in the Permian Basin, Bakken, Eagle Ford Shale, D-J Basin and Haynesville Shale plays to form Granite Ridge Resources.
2022-04-28 - Marcia Backus currently serves as senior vice president, general counsel and chief compliance officer of Occidental Petroleum, where she oversees more than 60 lawyers in the U.S. and at Oxy's assets around the world.