Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-11 - Mexico’s Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex) continues to flare significant gas volumes amid a lack of regulatory or economic incentive for the company to do the contrary, an analyst with Houston-based Welligence told Hart Energy.
2022-08-15 - Venezuela is on path to double-digit oil production growth this year compared to last, a feat that last occurred in 2004, according to OPEC data compiled by Hart Energy.
2022-08-15 - Brazil’s Petrobras has selected Keppel Shipyard Limited for the construction of the P-80 FPSO to be installed in the Buzios field in the Santos Basin pre-salt area.
2022-06-20 - On behalf of its partners, Italian oil and gas company Eni revealed that the Coral South Project had safely achieved the introduction of hydrocarbons to the Coral Sul FLNG offshore Mozambique.
2022-06-20 - Qatar is partnering with international companies in the first and largest phase of the nearly $30 billion expansion that will boost Qatar’s position as the world's top LNG exporter.